06 November 2009 - Regular
Finally, BPP lab practical is not a several hours today. But today's practical is totally greek to me. I've totally no clue how I'm going to complete this lab report for submission next thursday.
Greek greek greek! I guess I'm going to learn how to understand greeks soon.
Went break with Chen Rong and Yisheng instead since their EM3 lecture is shifted up. Lunch was rice bowl at atrium. We just keep talking about holiday jobs etc to kill time. (: Actually, it's fun chit chatting like this every friday lunch break. :D
RENG tutorial is still over within an hour as usual. But my tutorial is still in scribbles. Hahas. After tutorial, we stayed in class and create lots of noise before going home. Since it's early and work starts at 7pm. So I went home, put down my bag, bringing only working clothes and took bus to MS.
Working hours: 1900-2200.
Finally, I'm no longer on floor today. Haha. I'm a runner in the kitchen. :D and I finally met the 2 new part-timers, Baoyi and Charmine. They are rather interesting. Should get to know them more next time I work.
Waited till 2300 before going home by bus. Who ask Ah Mok to lost the finger guessing game with me when I'm trying to decide to take bus or train. Haha.
Home sweet home. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment